Below are organizations you may want to find out more about. They all support different aspects of family-directed home funerals.
- Canadian Community for Death Midwifery (CCDM) co-creating a national community of practice that inspires and supports Canadians to engage holistically with dying and death care
- Canadian Integrative Network for Death Education and Alternatives (CINDEA) provides all the information and resources (by each province/territory) necessary for a home funeral in Canada
- Celebrant Foundation and Institute training to officiate, compose and perform personalized ceremonies, including funerals and memorials
- Funeral Consumers Alliance protecting a consumer’s right to choose a meaningful, dignified, affordable funeral
- Funeral Ethics Organization promoting ethical dealings in all death-related transactions, and general consumer information
- Green Burial Council encouraging environmentally sustainable deathcare and the use of burial as a new means of protecting natural areas
- National End-of-Life Doula Alliance providing membership networking opportunities and standards of practice for end-of-life doulas