We are updating and adding to this page. Please check back. Thanks!
Ask an Expert
- Undertaken With Love: A home funeral guide for Congregations and Communities
Practical home funeral and body care guidebook that helps spiritual and helping communities form Community Care Groups for the purpose of caring for their own members at death
- A Christian Ending: A handbook for burial in the ancient Christian tradition by J. Mark and Elizabeth J. Barna
Detailed practical how-to guide for a home or community funeral from start to finish, with specific reference to Orthodox Christianity
- Living Into Dying by Nancy Jewel Poer
Journal of spiritual and practical death care for families and communities
Think Outside the Box: Being Green at the End of Life It’s time we laid our current American burial practices to rest in favor of a more authentically Catholic—and eco-friendly—approach. By Joe Sehee, U.S. Catholic Faith in Real Life 11-2011
Let us know of any Spiritual Community – specific videos you might suggest.
Your Regional Network
Take a look at our Regional Network groups, and find folks near to your location who can help to support you.
Take a Look at these Other Organizations
- Funeral Consumers Alliance protecting a consumer’s right to choose a meaningful, dignified, affordable funeral
- Funeral Ethics Organization promoting ethical dealings in all death-related transactions, and general consumer information
- Green Burial Council encouraging environmentally sustainable deathcare and the use of burial as a new means of protecting natural areas