Become a member of NHFA
Membership in the National Home Funeral Alliance is free and open to anyone. There are no membership requirements, and no fees. Your membership supports our mission to preserve the innate rights of families and communities to care for their own dead.
When you join, we ask for some information that will help us get to know you. That information also helps us understand our membership so we can better serve you. This information is kept private; we won’t share it! If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of NHFA membership
- knowing that you help us fulfill our mission to educate families about home funeral options
- participating in free monthly teleconferences with other home funeral advocates
- receiving an informative e-newsletter with up-to-date information and connections
- voting privileges at the biennial membership meeting
- receiving update letters from the President
- finding a mentor from among our experienced home funeral guides
- making a difference by working with NHFA members on action committees
Also, when you join, please consider supporting your new organization with a tax deductible donation! We really appreciate it and it all goes to helping further support education about home funerals and family rights.
Did you know?
Our 1200+ members come from 50 states, five provinces, and seven countries.
Of those members who elected to tell us their occupation and interests, approximately:
- 23.5% are in the Physical Health sector
(including nurses, doctors, body workers, caregivers or hospice worker
- 22.5% are in the Spiritual/Mental Health sector
(including celebrants, ministers, chaplains, therapists, counselors or social workers)
- 19% are in the Education sector
(including home funeral guides, public educators, teachers, professors, writers or editors)
- 26% are in the Business sector
(including funeral directors, police/EMTs, marketing and pr, attorneys, and other businesses)
- 6% are in the Volunteer and Nonprofit sector
- 3% are artists, musicians and filmmakers
Already a member?
Update your member contact information
Make sure we have your most current email address so you can benefit from our announcements and newsletters. If you need to update your information (email address, phone number, etc.) please email the information to email@example.com. Have suggestions, corrections or ideas? Please let us know as well.
Your member logo
Disclaimers for your use
Additionally, as a member, you can use this information for your print documents and websites:
- For Brochures, Pamphlets, Presentations: [My Enterprise] is the name of a consulting business and is in no way considered a funeral establishment. All fees paid to [My Enterprise] are for requested consulting services and education of the public or the family in charge of their own funeral.
- For Websites: The information provided using this web site is only intended to be general summary information to the public. It is not intended to take the place of either the written law or regulations. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.