Are you a home funeral guide?
Hear from the gatekeepers that can make your work easier (or harder), as they discuss how they can work with you and your community. Take your home funeral practice up a notch.
Are home funerals new to you?
Over half of those who came to our last conference attended for the first time! This event is the perfect place to get your start in a community who is here to connect with and support one another. You’ll learn new skills, gain confidence, and make great friends and associates.
Do you really need to connect with others who do this challenging work, often alone in remote areas?
If you’ve joined us in the past, then you know the deep ties that are formed and the lessons learned. If you haven’t been to a NHFA conference before, then come! All kinds of goodness are here for you.
Are you with Hospice, a hospital, or a Funeral Director who wants to learn more about home funerals?
Learn about the legalities, what families are asking for today, and how home funeral guides and you can work together to support families.
Join your Home Funeral Community September 22-24, 2017 at the Pearlstone Center near to WA DC.
Note that cost below does not include your room. Registration is a two-part process.
1. Submit your information below and then
* See refund policy below
Refund Policy for Conference Registration
- There will be no penalty for cancellations received on or before the date 30 days prior to the first day of the conference. The full amount paid minus a $50 processing fee will be refunded.
- A cancellation fee of 50% of registration costs plus a $50 fee will be applied for cancellations received between 29 to 10 days before the conference.
- No refund will be issued for cancellations received less than 10 days before the first day of the conference. Late requests for refunds due to a family emergency only will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing via e-mail to the conference registrar, email@example.com. Please expect confirmation within two days.
- NHFA is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, prepaid parking, prepaid tours, etc. No refunds will be given in these situations. The final decision on refunds rests with the NHFA President and Treasurer.
- Refunds will not be issued for late arrivals, unattended events, early termination of attendance, or no-shows. In the event that NHFA cancels an event, we will refund all fees collected in full.
- Refunds for room and board must be negotiated with the Pearlstone Center and are in no circumstances the responsibility of the NHFA.