Join Our Membership
As of August 2012, the membership process has been simplified. We now have one level of membership and ask for an annual donation, not a membership fee. There are no requirements for membership in the NHFA. However, we do ask for some information that will help us get to know you.
Please click on a link below to join online or by US mail. You will be directed how to give us your name and contact information, your donation, and other optional information. If you have any questions, please contact NHFAmembers@gmail.com.
- Conference and resource discounts
- Monthly teleconferences
- Annual membership meeting
- Update letters from the President
- Mentoring from experienced advocates
- Initial phone call of welcome from a board member
- Involvement on a committee
Welcome! Thank you for supporting our mission to preserve the innate rights of families and communities to care for their own dead.