The NHFA is comprised of members from all walks of life who share an abiding passion for the rights of families and communities to provide care for their loved ones.
"The mission of the National Home Funeral Alliance is to educate and empower families and communities to care for their own dead."
The Board of Directors is a volunteer group from all over the continent donating their time, expertise, and love to growing this organization. Teleconference meetings are held twice a month.
YOUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The board members of the National Home Funeral Alliance are:
- Lynn Barnett, Treasurer, email@example.com 585-957-1779, NY
- Peg Lorenz, firstname.lastname@example.org 978-425-6602
- Cassandra Yonder, email@example.com 902 929-2578, NS, Canada
- Sarah Crews, firstname.lastname@example.org 928-308-4292, 785-404-3214, KS
- Zalene Corey, email@example.com 610-202-0507, 610-933-2451, PA
- Susan Oppie, firstname.lastname@example.org 971-998-0168, HI
Left to right: Peg Lorenz, Kristine Bentz, Susan Oppie, Sarah Crews, Beth Knox, Lynn Barnett, Lee Webster, Zalene Corey (not pictured, Cassandra Yonder).
Meet Your Board of Directors
- Education Susan Oppie & Cassandra Yonder, Co-chairs
- Executive Beth Knox, Chair
- Finance Lynn Barnett, Chair
- Membership Zalene Corey & Sarah Crews, Co-chairs
- Public Relations Lee Webster, Chair
- Legislative Peg Lorenz, Chair